Tuesday, August 22, 2006

*blush*


well i can spill the beans now....check it out here. http://www.scraplyric.typepad.com/
This is such a fun thing to be apart of and I can not believe they picked me. Above is my first official layout as part of the girls. so fun! I am waiting to hear on some more exciting news around the end of the month, so I will keep you posted on that.

Speaking of exciting. I just got news that a dear friend of ours went into labor this morning. Best of luck Neysa...can't wait to see pictures and hear about your new little one. Congrats to you and Dave!

Today is liberation in a sense. I am selling my maternity clothes on Ebay and man does it feel good to be past that chapter in my life. Wheww. Hopefully I'll make a little money so I can splurge on some new scrapbook goodies. I am jonesing to get my hands on some Hambly.

No comments: