Friday, February 29, 2008
Thursday, February 28, 2008
Cracker Jack box facts for this special day.
- i was almost a leap year baby.
- being born in 80' makes for easy math to calculate age.
- getting married on my birthday always makes for one heck of a celebration.
- i got to sleep in until 9am.
- got a killer massage.
- my gray hair to dark hair ratio is getting a little too even for comfort.
- hearing my mom sing happy birthday still gets me teary.
- my kids are good surprise secret keepers.
- my husband is great at surprising me.
- i feel loved by my family and friends in abundance today...what a gift.
- riding in the jeep with the top off and my hair blowin' keeps me feeling young.
- coconut coffee with coconut creamer is my favorite right now.
- its 2:49 and time for a nap.
Saturday, February 23, 2008
but just erased the picture...dang.
and then low and behold.
We Garmined our way into this girl.
Yes. I really am alot older than the average viewer watching the Hills, but i love it so. and super giddy was I when LC was outside her place chatting with her parents.
So as I sit here now, I am hoping that one day my kids will look back on this day and think "dang, our Mom was cool."
For today, I think their thoughts are... "what in the world did Mom have us doing all day?"
Whatever the case, it was an adventure.
and I do love me a good adventure.
Friday, February 22, 2008
Tuesday, February 19, 2008
And despite the massive amounts of security cameras and no hiking signs, I really was tempted to get down to those letters.
Sunday, February 17, 2008
Friday, February 15, 2008
Tuesday, February 12, 2008
she drooled over the new Hambly on the far right.
She did a few make and takes with J.
She loaded up her car with so much crap on the drive home that no passengers would have fit in with her.
That she would be me.
Tip #1 for next time...
Friday, February 08, 2008
For the love of sweets, this video is crazy cool.
thanks Aida for sharing it with me.
Tonight I am off to Anaheim for CHA and a few day sleepover at JKL's.
I am prepared to be overwhelmed with scrappy stuff and of course I will come back with updates.
Can hardly wait to see all the new goodies and chat it up.
Wednesday, February 06, 2008
Originally uploaded by Floyd B. Bariscale
We have always been a family that enjoys hiking together.
This shall be our frist LA hike.
Getting up to this landmark will be so sweet.
I have been researching and trying to find ways to hike to the best view spot.
From the front. From the back. all around.
I'll be sure to post pictures when we get back.