Monday, June 25, 2007

love is in the air...

acrylic block and stamp love...
bitten love. saw this stuff in the store the other day thanks to Bre and loved it all.
seriously, so cheap too.
You would have bought one of everything Olivia!

engagement love for our friends Paul and Jessica!!
could that picture be any cuter?
i think not.


and pregnancy love times two.
my dear friend Jenny looked so cute today, IV bag and all.
she is due with twins in Sept and man are they giving her a run for her money.
***love is grand***



9 comments:

Vee said...

love this lo m :0
great photos too, where are the goods from bitten? :)
I can't wait to see the line in person.
have a good one, can't wait for our sis meetup :)

JACQ said...

cool layout! :)

Jenny said...

No you di-int. that's not a picture of my hugemess for all the world to see. It was sooo good to spend time with you three!

Heidi Joe said...

I'm so sad I forgot to check Steve and Barry's when I was in Dallas! AHHH! I have a long standing love affair with SJP for real.

So hot that Sprinkles LO, too! I am working on mine, too with the geek stickers we asked for. So funny.

Jamie Ko said...

love IS grand...

babies, engagments, scrap paper, sprinkles.

what more could this world ask for?

Natalie said...

Ohh, love that lo.
And I need me some SJP yummy clothes. But, I think the nearest store is an hour away. Boo!
P.S. I can't make it to the VA get-together. Sooo bummed! =(

Anonymous said...

bonjour!!!

you've been tagged!!!
here :

Prolix
{ThE fReNcH tOuCh}
http://prolix.typepad.fr

Dragon Flaire DT Member
Crazy french pop artiste ;o)

Breanne Crawford said...

awwr!!! love that page. love the bitten. love the cute engagements and pregnancy. love. love. love.

(don't love that i'm gonna be late for work! LOL)

Shelly Brewer said...

ahh..I'm feelin the love!