Tuesday, December 02, 2008

This is as close as we'll get to snow at our house.

Snowflakes.
Honestly I am not a huge fan of cold weather, but I find snowflakes just beautiful.
Glittery ones at that.
Found these foam ones 6 for a dollar and had to spruce them up.

Using MS white gold glitter I went to town.
I still shake my head looking at these glittered up goodies because it's uncanny how much it looks like glass glitter.
and I love me some glass glitter.
So I started glittering everything in sight.
The huge clam shell glitzd up has me all giddy.
Ideas are flowing for Christmas present ideas.


Not to be forgotten, Thanksgiving was wonderful.
But instead of pumpkin pie, I was ready for some candy cane cookies.
I'm not gonna lie.
Hello Christmas Time!!


4 comments:

Vanessa said...

sigh** those snowflakes are delish! great idea!

lauren said...

the snowflakes are adorable but the clam shell is DIVINE!!! :) :)
*

Heidi Joe said...

pretty pretty! I love that white gold glitter... perfect color. I might have to score me some of that!

Deanna G. said...

i didn't know they made white gold glitter! holy bats, that's gorgeous!! you're so dang crafty!

glad yall had a great thanksgiving! xoxo. and yes, Hello Christmas! yay.