- Finding out that my old favorite Japanese dollar store is now alive and kicking in the US. The closest one is way up north from me, but it's just another reason I need to make it to the Bay area asap. Back in my flight attendant days, this was always my first stop on a layover. I would spend hours ewwing and ahhing the aisles. Just the thought of reliving this past time soon has me all giddy.
- being refered to this fantastic mommy's blog. 2008's version of a love note in your lunch box. This may just get my kids eating more too. Yet another reason to make it to bulletpoint number one.
- making these little guys for various holiday projects.
- the I phone. holy crap. This thing has my mind spinning. The 2 features that woe me... Shazam and Urbanspoon
- Loving the prices at Mister art...especially for these
Sunday, November 16, 2008
easily amused these days.
Posted by michelle raMirez at 8:01 PM