Wednesday, June 18, 2008

joint accounts.

Being that I was logging into a pre-Michelle account, this security question was totally geared towards him.

What was your high school mascot?

My first thought was ~are you serious? It's too early in the morning for this.~
But, to me, this was not just a security question as it was a how much I know my husband test.
I starred at the computer keys for a bit and then slowly typed in the animal.

With one eye squinted I waited for the next screen pop up and ..... I got it right.

Hot damn.
I think today may be a lucky one.

5 comments:

Vee said...

lol, you crack me up!!! love it :)

Kimberly Scott said...

this is so funny...i always forget:)

you are so refreshing!

love, kb

Shelly Brewer said...

That's funny.

EliseBlaha said...

i love bofa.
good thing paul and i have the same high school mascot.
we are clearly ready for a joint account.
i'll tell him.

Tina said...

hehe...too funny. hope the rest of day was as lucky.