Saturday, November 18, 2006

its the most wonderful time of the year.


i know, i know.
its not even Thanksgiving and already I am Christmas bound and giddy. Hence the holiday colors on the blog even.
Just got back from my weekly Costco run and got this Martha Stewart Holiday gift mag and whoa!!
my poor husband sat with me watching football while I ewwwwed and ahhhhhed over this thing.
so many beyond great and simple ideas for holiday gifts and even recipes.
minty marshmellows?!? Who wouldn't love those in their hot cocoa?
mmmm. i can smell it already and feel the warmth in my hands.
not i like i need warmth here because it was in the 70's today, but i can blast the AC, bundle up and make me some right?
this mag is only 7 dollars ( 30% off that if you buy it at Costco) and is so well worth it.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my, how i do love martha! thanks for the heads up, michelle! i so want this!

kellymccaleb said...

oh crap. costco is a dangerous place for me. already did my sat. shopping, now i'm gonna have to go back for this, and prob. spend $200 more. :)

amber said...

Oh-I need to find that magazine! Love what she comes up with for the holidays. Not that I have time to do any of it, but a girl can dream right?

Deanna G. said...

Wooty woot :) I don't rilly read those, but lately, I have been super into the home and decor mags. I can just picture you with the Oooohs and Ahhhhs. Heh.

TMinus, like 3 days! So so excited :)