Thursday, November 30, 2006

yummy

so who are the geniuses working at Old Navy?
Bringing super, yummy , chocolate covered goodies in this store for only 5 dollars. for real. so smart or i am just a sucker for anything sweet.

honestly.
i am eating this goodness ( the piece in the above picture) as i am typing and feeling a bit gulity at the same time.
yes.
it was a good deal.
yes.
it tastes awesome and is so festive.
but.
huge but.
this was suppose to be a stocking stuffer for someone else.
oops.
guess i need to go shopping again.

7 comments:

Karla Dudley said...

Girl why you gotta bust out the sweets girl? Why? you are going to make me have to get my booty up out into this 11 degree weather and hunt me down some Old Navy mint chocolate thingies! Now you know your wrong!!! LOL!!!!!
Girl enjoy them for me! -Karla

kellymccaleb said...

oh that looks good! everytime i look at your blog you make me want to go buy food! haha

Ronda Palazzari said...

Looks so yummy! I might have to stop by Old Navy tomorrow!

Anonymous said...

hahaha so funny. I did the same exact thing, only with the Honey Dijon Kettle Chips (the orange bag). I bought them for my parents who are visiting this weekend and I thought I'd just eat a few...well they're gone now. no more. And when I went to the store last night to replace them, I decided i didn't want to pay the 3 bucks or so to get them. They'll still have the other salt and ground pepper chips to eat...

Alex Hardy said...

lol!
i have a BAD habit of eating gifts too....
hence, i am a last minute shopper!

amber said...

I saw that at Old Navy and almost bought some. Then I started thinking Old Navy and food? How good can it be? And now I totally regret not buying some. Might have to make a stop in at Old Navy later;)

Deanna G. said...

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhahahahah, lmao.

I bought a few boxes of Kona Coffee Mac Nut cookies to send to my cousin and as I packed the box, I cracked one open. Quality assurance! Heh.

Old Navy....... Sigh. Hehe.