Wednesday, February 21, 2007

start spreading the news...


RAK winner...

ok really. Are these two not the cutest?
not only did the super sweet Amber leave a comment, but so did her hubby.
i am such a sucker for sweet romance and these two have it.
Love it so.
so....you have some great goodies coming your way soon.
hope you don't mind i borrowed your photo too.
email your addy soon and i'll get your goodies on their way to you.
**on another fun note.
run don't walk to fill out a helpful survey over at ZINGboom!!
a couple minutes of your time and you could win some of Kristens zingboom fabness.
can't beat that!

4 comments:

Amber Ulmer said...

Awe... girl... THANKS!!! I think it's pretty cool that my hubby blogs too!! haha xoxo

Breanne Crawford said...

yay for Amber! enjoy your goodies!

and yay for you, michelle, for being so damn generous. ;)

Robyn said...

I agree, Amber and Josh's blog always gives me the warm fuzzies! :D

Josh said...

Thanks Michelle,

I am so glad I could help my wife win something. She does so much for me, with me going back to school and working full time, she really takes up the slack! She deserved this little suprise!

Thanks again!
Josh